Microsoft Azure MCQ Questions
This section focuses on "Basics" of Microsoft Azure. These Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) should be practiced to improve the Microsoft Azure skills required for various interviews (campus interview, walk-in interview, company interview), placements, entrance exams and other competitive examinations.
1. In which year was Azure launched?
Explanation: Azure was launched on 1 February 2010.
2. In how many region across the world, is Azure data center present?
Explanation: Presently,as of year 2020, azure datacenters are present in 54 regions across the world.
3. Which of the following programming languages is supported By Azure?
Explanation: Azure supports a number of programming languages like Java, C#, PHP etc
4. How many services does Azure support presently?
Explanation: Azure provides a number of services. Presently, there are more than 200 services provided by Azure presently.
5. Which of the following is the storage services provided by Azure?
Explanation: Azure provides storage services, which can bee as blob, queue, file or table.
6. Which one of these is not a service provided by Azure?
Explanation: Azure provides all the three above mentioned services, besides providing other services also.
7. How many cloud service models does Azure support?
Explanation: Azure supports 3 cloud service models viz SaaS,PaaS,IaaS.
8. PaaS is abbrevaition of :
Explanation: PaaS stands for Platform as a Service, which is a service model and is supported in Azure.
9. In Azure, Radis Cache is a :
Explanation: Azure provides database services also, like SQL DB,Cosmos DB, Radis Cache
10. Office 365 is a
Explanation: Office 365 is a Software as a Service provided by Azure.