Databricks MCQ Questions - Microsoft Azure
This section focuses on "Databricks" of Microsoft Azure. These Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) should be practiced to improve the Microsoft Azure skills required for various interviews (campus interview, walk-in interview, company interview), placements, entrance exams and other competitive examinations.
1. Which one of the following is not a operations that can be performed using Azure Databricks?
Explanation: Azure Databricks also helps in visualization of data.
2. To which one of the following sources do Azure Databricks connect for collecting streaming data?
Explanation: Azure Databricks can be connected with sources like Kafka, Event Hubs for the purpose of collecting streaming data.
3. Which one of the following is a Databrick concept?
Explanation: There are mainly 5 categories of Databricks concepts viz Workspace, Data Management, Computational Management, Model Management and Authentication and authorization.
4. Which of the following ensures data reliability even after termination of cluster in Azure Databricks?
Explanation: DataBricks File System is a distributed file system available on DataBricks clusters.
5. Choose the correct option with respect to ETL operations of data in Azure Databricks?
Explanation: All the above statements are true. Loading is basically to load the data to SQL Datawarehouse.
6. Which one of the following is incorrect regarding Workspace of Azure Databricks concept?
Explanation: ETL i.e Extract, Transform and Load operations come under computational management.
7. Which of the following Azure datasources can be connected to Azure Databricks?
Explanation: Azure Databricks can connect to different datasources which includes all the above three data sources.
8. Streaming data can be captured by?
Explanation: Both Kafka and Event Hubs are capable of capturing streaming data.
9. Authentication and authorization in databricks can be managed for :
Explanation: Azure DataBricks has a benefit that authentication and authorization can be managed for user, group as well as Access Control List.
10. Which one of the following is a set of components that run on clusters of Azure Databricks?
Explanation: Databricks Runtime is built on Apache Spark which is a set of components that be used to run in databricks.