Batch MCQ Questions - Microsoft Azure
This section focuses on "Batch" in Microsoft Azure. These Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) should be practiced to improve the Microsoft Azure skills required for various interviews (campus interview, walk-in interview, company interview), placements, entrance exams and other competitive examinations.
1. Which of the following Azure services is used for performing high performance parallel computing jobs in the cloud?
Explanation: Azure Batch Service is a cloud based platform in Azure that enables high performance parallel computing jobs in the cloud.
2. What are compute nodes in Azure Batch?
Explanation: Compute nodes are nothing but Virtual Machines.
3. How data files stored in Azure blob storage are being accessed by Azure Batch?
Explanation: Azure Batch has a built in support for accessing data files which are then further converted to compute nodes.
4. For which of the following options, Azure Batch can be used?
Explanation: Azure Batch can be used for all the three cases.
5. What does Azure Batch provide by default for parallelization?
Explanation: Cluster is used by Azure HDInsight.
6. Which one of the following is incorrect regarding Azure Batch?
Explanation: The cost of running large scale parallel workload with Azure Batch is very low.
7. With which of the following can Azure Batch integrate for fetching data?
Explanation: In order to fetch data for each task, Azure Batch can integrate with Azure Blob Storage and Azure Data Lake
8. Which type of node is not supported by Azure Batch?
Explanation: Azure Batch has an advantage that it allows to run any type of nodes.
9. Choose the correct option.
Explanation: A job is a collection of tasks and it manages the tasks.
10. Choose the correct option.
Explanation: All the above three statements hold true for Azure Batch.