Consistency in Cosmos DB MCQ Questions - Microsoft Azure
This section focuses on "Consistency in Cosmos DB" of Microsoft Azure. These Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) should be practiced to improve the Microsoft Azure skills required for various interviews (campus interview, walk-in interview, company interview), placements, entrance exams and other competitive examinations.
1. How many types of consistency are there in Azure Cosmos DB?
Explanation: Azure Cosmos DB, a multi model database service has 5 consistency level.
2. Which consistency level in Azure Cosmos DB provides the strongest consistency?
Explanation: Among the five consistency levels in Azure Cosmos DB, strong is the strongest one. It guarantees to provide the most recent committed write.
3. Which consistency level in Azure Cosmos DB provides the weakest consistency?
Explanation: Among the five consistency levels in Azure Cosmos DB, Eventual is the weakest one.Here the client may see the values which are older than the ones seen before.
4. Which one of the following is arranged from strongest to weakest consistency level?
Explanation: The correct order of consitency level is Strong, Bounded Staleness, Session, Consistent Prefix, Eventual, where Strong is the strongest and Eventusl is the weakest consistency level.
5. Which consistency level ensures highest availability and lowest latency?
Explanation: For requirements of highest availability and lowest latency, Eventual consistency level is recommended.
6. Which consistency level provides the most predictable and intuitive programming model?
Explanation: In Strong consistency level, clients are able to read the most recent writes and it is the most predictable and intuitive programming model.
7. Which consistency level is most preferred where low write latencies and total global order guarantees are required?
Explanation: Bounded Staleness is the most preferred consistency level for the above stated condition.
8. What is the maximum number of read regions that can be chosen with Bounded Staleness consistency?
Explanation: We can choose Bounded Staleness with any number of read regions alongwith write regions.
9. Which among the following Consistency levels provides the highest availability?
Explanation: As we move from Strong to Eventual in consistency spectrum, consistency decreases while availability increases.
10. Choose the correct option regarding Strong consistency level.
Explanation: Strong consistency level has an advantage that it provides the highest consistency but also has disadvantages of having lowest availability and high latency.
Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in G:\PleskVhosts\letsfindcourse.com\httpdocs\technical-questions\microsoft-azure-mcq\consistency-in-azure-cosmosdb.php on line 185