Kubernetes MCQ Questions - Microsoft Azure
This section focuses on "Kubernetes" in Microsoft Azure. These Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) should be practiced to improve the Microsoft Azure skills required for various interviews (campus interview, walk-in interview, company interview), placements, entrance exams and other competitive examinations.
1. Which one of the following is an orchestration software which can be used for scaling containers?
Explanation: Container packages codes as well as its dependencies which makes the applications more reliable. However scaling of containers is not easy. So, Kubernetes is used for this purpose.
2. What is the basic operational unit of Kubernetes?
Explanation: Pod is a group of containers, which is the basic operational unit of Kubernetes and it scales according to users requirement.
3. Which one of the following can be done for a container based application using Azure Kubernetes?
Explanation: Use of Azure Kubernetes makes container based application more scalable, portable and extensible.
4. Which one of the following helps to set up cluster autoscaler for adding capacity as per demand?
Explanation: VM Scale sets are the standard scaling option for AKS which helps to set up the cluster autoscaler.
5. Which one of the following is incorrect regarding Azure Kubernetes?
Explanation: Azure Kubernetes provide Azure Kubernetes Cluster where resources can be created.
6. Choose the correct option.
Explanation: Both the statements are correct. Etcd is key-value store within Kubernetes which maintains the state of Kubernetes cluster and configuration.
7. Choose the wrong statement regarding Azure Kubernetes.
Explanation: No minimum monthly charge is required. Users have to pay for compute only.
8. Which one of the following is correct regarding clusters of Azure Kubernetes?
Explanation: Azure Kubernetes cluster name must be unique iside the selected resource group.
9. Choose the correct option.
Explanation: Azure Kubernetes can integrate with Azure Active Directory and hence can provide RBAC to users,.
10. Which one of the following can be considered as the primary data store of Kubernetes?
Explanation: etcd can be considered as the primary datastore of Kubernetes, which besides atoring also replicates Kubernetes cluster state.