Cosmos MCQ Questions - Microsoft Azure
This section focuses on "Cosmos" of Microsoft Azure. These Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) should be practiced to improve the Microsoft Azure skills required for various interviews (campus interview, walk-in interview, company interview), placements, entrance exams and other competitive examinations.
1. Which of the following is True regarding Azure Cosmos DB?
Explanation: Azure Cosmos DB supports multiple data models and the data can be distributed to any number of Azure regions.
2. Which one of the following is a data model supported by Azure Cosmos DB?
Explanation: As Azure Cosmos DB supports multiple data models, it supports all the three data models.
3. Which container is supported in Azure Cosmos DB?
Explanation: Azure Cosmos DB supports both the containers Fixed as well as Unlimited.
4. What is the maximum size of graph DB that a Fixed Container in cosmos DB can store?
Explanation: Fixed container in Cosmos DB can store graph database of maximum size of 10 GB. For storing beyond that size, Unlimited container is used.
5. Select the API from the following options that Azure Cosmos DB support?
Explanation: Azure Cosmos DB supports a wide range of APIs including these three.
6. Which one of the following logical partitions a single container in cosmos DB cannot have?
Explanation: Physical partition is a different kind of partition and it does not come under Logical partition.
7. Elastically scalable throughput and storage is possible in:
Explanation: Both Graph and SQL APIs of Azure Cosmos DB supports elastically scalable throughput and storage.
8. In which of the APIs of Azure Cosmos DB, is automatic indexing possible?
Explanation: In all three above mentioned APIs, indexing is automatic.
9. What is the maximum latency limit for reads and writes in case of Azure Cosmos DB Table API?
Explanation: Azure Cosmos DB Table API has latency for reads and writes of less than 10 ms.
10. Which one of the following is the feature of Azure Cosmos DB Graph API?
Explanation: Azure Cosmos DB Graph API has automatic indexing,multi-region replication and is fully managed which makes its use quite beneficial.