Data Lake MCQ Questions - Microsoft Azure
This section focuses on "Data Lake" of Microsoft Azure. These Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) should be practiced to improve the Microsoft Azure skills required for various interviews (campus interview, walk-in interview, company interview), placements, entrance exams and other competitive examinations.
1. Choose the correct option with respect to Azure Data Lake?
Explanation: Azure Data Lake provides high storage capacity as well as analytics operation can also be performed on the datas.
2. What is the storage capacity of Azure Data Lake?
Explanation: Azure Data Lake has unlimited storage capacity.
3. What format of data can be stored in Azure Data Lake?
Explanation: Azure Data Lake has an advantage over traditional analytics method that it helps to store structured,semi structured as well as unstructured data.
4. When data is saved in Azure Data Lake, how many copies of data are saved by default?
Explanation: It is the property of Azure Data Lake that whenever a data is stored, it has 3 copies of it.
5. Which of the following tools can be used for data ingestion in Azure Data Lake?
Explanation: In Azure data Lake, data ingestion can be in various form and it can be done with various tools such as Sqoop, Developer SDK, Azure Data Factory, Azure Portal etc.
6. Choose the correct option regarding Azure Data Lake Analytics?
Explanation: Azure Data Lake Analytics has an advantage that it can also be used with Azure Blob Storage as well as Azure SQL Database.
7. What does U in U-SQL stand for?
Explanation: U in U-SQL stands for Unified and it is a query language that is a combination of decalarative SQL and C# programming.
8. Which of the following is not among the major steps of U-SQL for processing data?
Explanation: There are 3 major steps for data processing in U-SQL which are Extract, Transform and Output.
9. Choose the correct option.
Explanation: Both the statements hold true for access control in Azure Data Lake.
10. What does ACL stand for?
Explanation: ACL stands for Access Control List which helps ADL to manage read,write and execute permissions to users or security groups.