Web Browser MCQ Questions and Answers
Web Browser MCQs : This section focuses on "web browser" in Html. These Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) should be practiced to improve the Html skills required for various interviews (campus interview, walk-in interview, company interview), placement, entrance exam and other competitive examinations.
1. _________ is an application software that allows us to view and explore information on the web.
Explanation: web Browser is an application software that allows us to view and explore information on the web.
2. User can request for any web page by just entering a _________ into address bar.
Explanation: User can request for any web page by just entering a URL into address bar.
3. Web browser can show ________.
Explanation: Web browser can show text, audio, video, animation and more.
4. Vendor of Mozilla Firefox is?
Explanation: Mozilla Firefox vendor is Mozilla
5. Controller works as a control unit in CPU.
Explanation: True, Controller works as a control unit in CPU.
6. A Rendering engine is not responsible for ________
Explanation: A rendering engine is a software that draws text and images on the screen. The engine draws structured text from a document (HTML, XML) and formats it properly based on the given style declarations (CSS, XSL, etc). The primary job of a browser engine is to transform HTML documents and other resources of a web page into an interactive visual representation on a user’s device.
7. What is the use of “defer” attribute?
Explanation: The defer attribute is a boolean attribute. The script is executed after the page has finished parsing. The defer attribute is used if and only if there is src attribute. Defer is for external not internal scripts.
8. Which of the following statements is false?
Explanation: In async attribute, the script is executed asynchronously with the rest of the page (the script will be executed while the page continues the parsing). Defer, the Boolean attribute is set to indicate to a browser that the script is meant to be executed after the document has been parsed, but before firing DOMContentLoaded event. Older browsers doesn’t support async attribute.
9. Browser of Apple is?
Explanation: Safari is browser of Apple
10. Interpreter receives the information from the controller and execute the instruction line by line.
Explanation: Yes, Interpreter receives the information from the controller and execute the instruction line by line.