HTML Hyperlink MCQs
HTML Hyperlink MCQs : This section focuses on "Hyperlink" in Html. These Multiple Choice Questions (mcq) should be practiced to improve the Html skills required for various interviews (campus interview, walk-in interview, company interview), placement, entrance exam and other competitive examinations.
1. Which one of the following tag is used for creating a hyperlink?
Explanation: <a> is used for creating a hyperlink in HTML.
2. Which attribute is used to give destination address in <a> tag of HTML?
Explanation: href is used for defining destination address in <a> tag as <a href="destination address">
3. Choose the correct option.
Explanation: The address is specified as the value of href inside <a> tag of HTML and it can be either absolute or relative.
4. Which one of the following value of target attribute opens the linked url in a new tab?
Explanation: <a href="link url" target="_blank"> opens the link url in a new tab.
5. What will the browser display for the above HTML code?
<a href="home.php">Go to Home Page</a>
Explanation: It creates a link as Go to Home Page, upon clicking of which if redirects to home.php page.
6. What is the default value of target in <a> tag of HTML?
Explanation: The default value of the target is _self i.e. by default the linked URL will open in the same tab.
7. By default, an unvisited link in HTML is-
Explanation: Link in HTML can be visited, unvisited or active. An unvisited link in HTML is by default blue and underlined.
8. By default, the link in HTML is red and underlined when the link is-
Explanation: The active link becomes red and underlined in HTML.
9. By default, a visited link in HTML is-
Explanation: Link in HTML can be visited, unvisited or active. A visited link in HTML is by default purple and underlined.
10. Default style of link can be changed by-
Explanation: Using CSS, we can change the default styling of links.
Also check :