HTML RGB MCQs
HTML RGB MCQs : This section focuses on color "RGB" of Html. These Multiple Choice Questions (mcq) should be practiced to improve the Html skills required for various interviews (campus interview, walk-in interview, company interview), placement, entrance exam and other competitive examinations.
1. In HTML, colors can be specified by-
Explanation: All the three can be used for determining the color in HTML.
2. What does R,G and B in RGB value of HTML color mean?
Explanation: RGB means the three basic colors Red, Blue, Green
3. Each of RGB has its value from-
Explanation: Each color of RGB has its value ranging from 0 to 255. The more the value, the darker is its intensity.
4. Which color do RGB(0,0,0) represent?
Explanation: When all the three values are 0, it gives Black color.
5. Which color do RGB(255,255,255) represent?
Explanation: When all the three values are 255, it gives White color.
6. Choose the correct option.
Explanation: In rgba, a stands for alpha which measures the degree of transparency.
7. Which color will rgba(255,0,0,0) give?
Explanation: Since, here a=0, so it will be completely transparent i.e. white.
8. Which color will rgb(0,255,0) give?
Explanation: Since all the other two values are 0, so it will give the green color.
9. Which one of the following colors will be darkest?
Explanation: All the above four represent different shades of grey color. The one having the lowest intensity will be the darkest.
10. Which one of the following colors will be darkest?
Explanation: The higher the value of a parameter in rgba, the less transparent the color will be. Hence rgba(255,99,71,0.8) will be the darkest among the four.
Also check :