HTML HEX MCQs
This section focuses on color "HEX" of Html. These Multiple Choice Questions (mcq) should be practiced to improve the Html skills required for various interviews (campus interview, walk-in interview, company interview), placement, entrance exam and other competitive examinations.
1. How the HEX value of color represented in HTML?
Explanation: #rrggbb is the correct way of representing a color in HTML.
2. Choose the correct option.
Explanation: In #rrggbb, each three represents the intensity of red, green and blue colors respectively.
3. Fill in the blanks from one of the options given below so that the background of the paragraph is filled with color of color code #3cb371.
<p style="__________">A paragraph</p>
Explanation: #3cb371 already reprsents that the color code is in HEX value. Writing hex before the code is wrong.
4. #ffffff is equivqlent to which color in rgb color representation?
Explanation: Both #ffffff and rgb(255,255,255) represents white color.
5. Which color is #ff0000?
Explanation: Since, the only rr is having #ff value and rest two are having 00, so the color will be red.
6. In HTML, black color can be represented as-
Explanation: When all the three rr,gg,bb of #rrggbb have 00 value, it gives black color.
7. What is the total number of colors that can be represented using HEX system in HTML?
Explanation: Each digit of #rrggbb can have 16 values (from 0 to F) and there are total of 6 digits. Hence, the total number of possible colors=166.
8. Choose the correct option.
Explanation: In HTML, #00ff00 can be abbreviated as #0f0.
9. Which of the following color codes of HTML represent the same color?
Explanation: i and ii represents color green while iii represents color tomato.
10. Which of the following is equivqlent to rgb(255,99,71)?
Explanation: Converting 255,99 and 71 into hexadecimal, we get ff,63 and 47 respectively. Hence the equivalent color code will be #ff6347.
Also check :