HTML HSL MCQs
HTML HSL MCQs : This section focuses on color "HSL" of Html. These Multiple Choice Questions (mcq) should be practiced to improve the Html skills required for various interviews (campus interview, walk-in interview, company interview), placement, entrance exam and other competitive examinations.
1. The value of h parameter in hsl ranges from
Explanation: h parameter in HSL represents the color in degrees which ranges from 0 degrees to 360 degrees.
2. What is the value of h in hsl for red color?
Explanation: For the red color, the hue has a value of 00 value.
3. What is the value of h in hsl for green color?
Explanation: For green color, the hue has a value of 120degree value.
4. What is the value of h in hsl for blue color?
Explanation: For blue color, the hue has a value of 240degree value.
5. Which of the following is correct regarding s parameter in hsl in HTML?
Explanation: In hsl, s i.e. value of saturation is used for determining the intensity of the color.
6. What color does 100% saturation give?
Explanation: 100% saturation always gives pure color.
7. What color does 0% saturation give?
Explanation: 0% saturation gives the darkest shade of grey and their original color will not be seen.
8. Which one of the following is not correct regarding l parameter of hsl in HTML?
Explanation: For getting the original color, it should be set to 50%.
9. What color will hsl(0,100%,50%) give?
Explanation: The 0degree hue value is red. Moreover, it is 100% saturated and lightness is also 50%. So, it will give a red color.
10. Choose the incorrect option regarding â€˜aâ€™ parameter of hsla.
Explanation: Its maximum value is 1.
Also check :