HTML HSL MCQs
This section focuses on color "HSL" of Html. These Multiple Choice Questions (mcq) should be practiced to improve the Html skills required for various interviews (campus interview, walk-in interview, company interview), placement, entrance exam and other competitive examinations.
1. The value of h parameter in hsl ranges from
Explanation: h parameter in HSL represents the color in degrees which ranges from 0 degrees to 360 degrees.
2. What is the value of h in hsl for red color?
Explanation: For the red color, the hue has a value of 00 value.
3. What is the value of h in hsl for green color?
Explanation: For green color, the hue has a value of 120degree value.
4. What is the value of h in hsl for blue color?
Explanation: For blue color, the hue has a value of 240degree value.
5. Which of the following is correct regarding s parameter in hsl in HTML?
Explanation: In hsl, s i.e. value of saturation is used for determining the intensity of the color.
6. What color does 100% saturation give?
Explanation: 100% saturation always gives pure color.
7. What color does 0% saturation give?
Explanation: 0% saturation gives the darkest shade of grey and their original color will not be seen.
8. Which one of the following is not correct regarding l parameter of hsl in HTML?
Explanation: For getting the original color, it should be set to 50%.
9. What color will hsl(0,100%,50%) give?
Explanation: The 0degree hue value is red. Moreover, it is 100% saturated and lightness is also 50%. So, it will give a red color.
10. Choose the incorrect option regarding â€˜aâ€™ parameter of hsla.
Explanation: Its maximum value is 1.
Also check :