TCS Coding Questions with Solutions
TCS Coding Questions : This section focuses on TCS coding questions with Answers. These programming questions are asked in previous TCS NQT Exams and will help you to prepare for upcoming TCS NQT exam.
1. Program to reverse a string.
2. Program to check whether the given number is palindrome or not.
3. Program to check whether the given number is prime number or not.
4. Program to check whether the given year is leap year or not.
5. Program to print fibonacci series.
6. Program to find GCD of two numbers.
7. Program to find factorial of a number.
8. Program to check armstrong number.
9. Program to swap two numbers without using temporary variable.
10. Program to check whether the number is even or odd.