TCS Digital Reasoning Ability Questions & Answers - TCS
TCS Digital Reasoning Ability MCQs : This section focuses on "Reasoning Ability" of TCS Digital Exam. These Reasoning Ability MCQs are asked in previous TCS Digital Exams and will help you to prepare for upcoming TCS exam.
1. QAR, RAS, SAT, TAU, _____
Explanation: In this series, the third letter is repeated as the first letter of the next segment. The middle letter, A, remains static. The third letters are in alphabetical order, beginning with R.
2. CMM, EOO, GQQ, _____, KUU
Explanation: The first letters are in alphabetical order with a letter skipped in between each segment: C, E, G, I, K. The second and third letters are repeated; they are also in order with a skipped letter: M, O, Q, S, U.
All the pencils are pens.
All the pens are inks.
All the pencils are inks.
Some inks are pencils.
Explanation: Both 1 and 2 follows
Some dogs are bats.
Some bats are cats.
Some dogs are cats.
Some cats are dogs.
Explanation: Neither 1 and 2 follows
5. If Ananya walks less fast than Poorvi and Aditi walk as fast but not faster than Shyam; then, as compared to Ananya, Aditi walks:
Explanation: From the given information, we get the following.
Aditi = Poorvi > Ananya
Aditi walks faster than Ananya.
6. S1: If a candidate is known to be corrupt, then he will not be elected.
S2: If a candidate is kind, he will be elected.
Which one of the following statements is correct?
Explanation: From S1 elected -> not corrupt
and S2 is kind -> elected
Therefore, kind -> not corrupt =726 m3
7. Pointing to a photograph of a boy Suresh said, "He is the son of the only son of my mother." How is Suresh related to that boy?
Explanation: The boy in the photograph is the only son of the son of Suresh's mother i.e., the son of Suresh. Hence, Suresh is the father of boy.
8. In a code, CORNER is written as GSVRIV. How can CENTRAL be written in that code?
Explanation: In this, we will first find out the numerical value of the alphabet and then add 4 to it to find the new word.
9. SCD, TEF, UGH, ____, WKL
Explanation: There are two alphabetical series here. The first series is with the first letters only: STUVW. The second series involves the remaining letters: CD, EF, GH, IJ, KL.
10. Statement: Should India encourage exports, when most things are insufficient for internal use itself?
I. Yes. We have to earn foreign exchange to pay for our imports.
II. No. Even selective encouragement would lead to shortages.
Explanation: Clearly, India can export only the surplus and that which can be saved after fulfilling its own needs, to pay for its imports. Encouragement to export cannot lead to shortages as it shall provide the resources for imports. So, only argument I holds.