Software Metrics MCQ
Software Metrics MCQs : This section focuses on "Software Metrics" of Software Engineering. These Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) should be practiced to improve the Software Engineering skills required for various interviews (campus interview, walk-in interview, company interview), placements, entrance exams and other competitive examinations.
1. Defects removal efficiency (DRE)depends on:
Explanation: Defects removal efficiency (DRE)depends on: Both E and D. DRE = E / (E + d).
2. Which of the following is an indirect measure of product?
Explanation: All of the above options are indirect measures of a product.
3. Which of the following is not a direct measure of SE process?
Explanation: Efficiency is an indirect measure.
4. Which of the following is false?
Explanation: Dynamic Objects are user dependent so The static content objects are dependent on the actions of the useris false statement.
5. Function Point Computation is given by the formula
Explanation: Option b is the correct formula for Function Point Computation.
6. SMI stands for?
Explanation: SMI stands for Software Maturity Index
7. Statement and branch coverage metrics are part of
Explanation: These metrics lead to the design of test cases that provide program coverage.
8. Size and Complexity are a part of
Explanation: Product Metrics describe the characteristics of product.
9. Number of errors found per person hours expended is an example of a
Explanation: Metric is a quantitative measure of the degree to which a system, component, or process possesses a given attribute.
10. The arc-to-node ratio is given as r = a/n. What does "a" represent in the ratio?
Explanation: "a" represents the arcs or the lines of control.