Software Metrics MCQ
This section focuses on "Software Metrics" of Software Engineering. These Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) should be practiced to improve the Software Engineering skills required for various interviews (campus interview, walk-in interview, company interview), placements, entrance exams and other competitive examinations.
1. Defects removal efficiency (DRE)depends on:
Explanation: Defects removal efficiency (DRE)depends on: Both E and D. DRE = E / (E + d).
2. Which of the following is an indirect measure of product?
Explanation: All of the above options are indirect measures of a product.
3. Which of the following is not a direct measure of SE process?
Explanation: Efficiency is an indirect measure.
4. Which of the following is false?
Explanation: Dynamic Objects are user dependent so The static content objects are dependent on the actions of the useris false statement.
5. Function Point Computation is given by the formula
Explanation: Option b is the correct formula for Function Point Computation.
6. SMI stands for?
Explanation: SMI stands for Software Maturity Index
7. Statement and branch coverage metrics are part of
Explanation: These metrics lead to the design of test cases that provide program coverage.
8. Size and Complexity are a part of
Explanation: Product Metrics describe the characteristics of product.
9. Number of errors found per person hours expended is an example of a
Explanation: Metric is a quantitative measure of the degree to which a system, component, or process possesses a given attribute.
10. The arc-to-node ratio is given as r = a/n. What does "a" represent in the ratio?
Explanation: "a" represents the arcs or the lines of control.