Software Case Tools MCQ
Software Case Tools MCQs : This section focuses on "Software Case Tools" of Software Engineering. These Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) should be practiced to improve the Software Engineering skills required for various interviews (campus interview, walk-in interview, company interview), placements, entrance exams and other competitive examinations.
1. CASE stands for?
Explanation: CASE stands for Computer Aided Software Engineering. It means, development and maintenance of software projects with help of various automated software tools.
2. Upper CASE tools are used in ___________ stages of SDLC?
Explanation: Upper Case Tools : Upper CASE tools are used in planning, analysis and design stages of SDLC.
3. Which of the following tool is helpful in all the stages of SDLC?
Explanation: Integrated Case Tools : Integrated CASE tools are helpful in all the stages of SDLC, from Requirement gathering to Testing and documentation.
4. Which of the following is not a type of CASE tool?
Explanation: Testing tool is not a type of CASE tool.
5. In which of the following methodologies CASE tool mainly used?
Explanation: CASE tools are used in various stages of the Software Development Life Cycle.
6. Which tool is used to assist in designing web pages?
Explanation: Web Development Tools : These tools assist in designing web pages with all allied elements like forms, text, script, graphic and so on.
7. Which of the following is not a drawback of CASE tool?
Explanation: Perform testing easily is not a drawback of CASE tool.
8. Where CASE tool is used?
Explanation: Various Uses Of Case tools: Project management, Creation of data dictionary, Design user interface, Code generation, Schema generation, Software testing, Project scheduling, Cost and benefit analysis, Data modeling, Analysis and design for documentation.
9. What kind of support is provided by the Code Generation CASE tool?
Explanation: Code Generation tool aids in transformation of design records into prototypes or application software compatible with a given software development language.
10. What stores all changes and info related to the project from development through maintenance in CASE tools?
Explanation: The main component of real CASE tools is the repository which stores all changes.