Hadoop Zookeeper MCQs
This section focuses on "ZooKeeper" in Hadoop. These Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) should be practiced to improve the Hadoop skills required for various interviews (campus interviews, walk-in interviews, company interviews), placements, entrance exams and other competitive examinations.
1. which of the following is incorrect statement?
Explanation: Option D is incorrect : The ZooKeeper framework was originally built at "Yahoo!" for accessing their applications in an easy and robust manner
2. Which of the following is a benefits of distributed applications?
Explanation: All options are the benefits of distributed applications.
3. ZooKeeper itself is intended to be replicated over a sets of hosts called ____________.
Explanation: As long as a majority of the servers are available, the ZooKeeper service will be available.
4. The underlying client-server protocol has changed in version _______ of ZooKeeper.
Explanation: Old pre-3.0.0 clients are not guaranteed to operate against upgraded 3.0.0 servers and vice-versa.
5. Point out the wrong statement.
Explanation: ZooKeeper provides an infrastructure for cross-node synchronization and can be used by applications to ensure that tasks across the cluster are serialized or synchronized.
6. Helprace is using ZooKeeper on a _______ cluster in conjunction with Hadoop and HBase.
Explanation: Zookeeper is used to manage a system build out of hadoop, katta, oracle batch jobs and a web component.
7. Which of the following is correct challenges that are faced by distributed applications?
Explanation: Race condition, Deadlock and Inconsistency are the correct challenges of distributed applications.
8. You need to have _________ installed before running ZooKeeper.
Explanation: Client bindings are available in several other languages.
9. How many types of special znodes are present in Zookeeper?
Explanation: There are two special types of znode: sequential and ephemeral.
10. Which of the following is not a services provided by ZooKeeper?
Explanation: Identity Service is not a service provided by ZooKeeper.