Hadoop MCQ Questions And Answers
Hadoop MCQs : This section focuses on "Basics" of Hadoop. These Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) should be practiced to improve the Hadoop skills required for various interviews (campus interviews, walk-in interviews, company interviews), placements, entrance exams and other competitive examinations.
1. who was the developer of Hadoop language?
Explanation: Hadoop Developed by: Apache Software Foundation.
2. The hadoop language wriiten in which language?
Explanation: The hadoop language Written in: Java.
3. What was the Initial release date of hadoop?
Explanation: Initial release: April 1, 2006; 13 years ago.
4. What license is Hadoop distributed under?
Explanation: Hadoop is Open Source, released under Apache 2 license.
5. IBM and ________ have announced a major initiative to use Hadoop to support university courses in distributed computer programming.
Explanation: Google and IBM Announce University Initiative to Address Internet-Scale.
6. On which platfrm hadoop langauge runs?
Explanation: Hadoop has support for cross platform operating system.
7. Point out the correct statement.
Explanation: Hadoop batch processes data distributed over a number of computers ranging in 100s and 1000s.
8. Which of the following fields come under the umbrella of Big Data?
Explanation: All options are the fields come under the umbrella of Big Data.
9. How many types of data is present?
Explanation: The data in it will be of three types:Structured data , Semi Structured data, Unstructured data.
10. Which of the following is not Features Of Hadoop?
Explanation: Robust is is not Features Of Hadoop.
Also check :