Hadoop MCQ Questions And Answers
This section focuses on "Basics" of Hadoop. These Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) should be practiced to improve the Hadoop skills required for various interviews (campus interviews, walk-in interviews, company interviews), placements, entrance exams and other competitive examinations.
1. who was the developer of Hadoop language?
Explanation: Hadoop Developed by: Apache Software Foundation.
2. The hadoop language wriiten in which language?
Explanation: The hadoop language Written in: Java.
3. What was the Initial release date of hadoop?
Explanation: Initial release: April 1, 2006; 13 years ago.
4. What license is Hadoop distributed under?
Explanation: Hadoop is Open Source, released under Apache 2 license.
5. IBM and ________ have announced a major initiative to use Hadoop to support university courses in distributed computer programming.
Explanation: Google and IBM Announce University Initiative to Address Internet-Scale.
6. On which platfrm hadoop langauge runs?
Explanation: Hadoop has support for cross platform operating system.
7. Point out the correct statement.
Explanation: Hadoop batch processes data distributed over a number of computers ranging in 100s and 1000s.
8. Which of the following fields come under the umbrella of Big Data?
Explanation: All options are the fields come under the umbrella of Big Data.
9. How many types of data is present?
Explanation: The data in it will be of three types:Structured data , Semi Structured data, Unstructured data.
10. Which of the following is not Features Of Hadoop?
Explanation: Robust is is not Features Of Hadoop.