AI Problem Solving Agents MCQ
This section focuses on "Problem Solving Agents" in Artificial Intelligence. These Multiple Choice Questions (mcq) should be practiced to improve the AI skills required for various interviews (campus interviews, walk-in interviews, company interviews), placements, entrance exams and other competitive examinations.
1. What is the main task of a problem-solving agent?
Explanation: The problem-solving agents are one of the goal-based agents.
2. What is Initial state + Goal state in Search Terminology?
Explanation: Problem Instance : It is Initial state + Goal state.
3. What is Time Complexity of Breadth First search algorithm?
Explanation: Time Complexity of Breadth First search algorithm is b^d.
4. Depth-First Search is implemented in recursion with _______ data structure.
Explanation: Depth-First Search implemented in recursion with LIFO stack data structure.
5. How many types are available in uninformed search method?
Explanation: The five types of uninformed search method are Breadth-first, Uniform-cost, Depth-first, Depth-limited and Bidirectional search.
6. Which data structure conveniently used to implement BFS?
Explanation: Queue is the most convenient data structure, but memory used to store nodes can be reduced by using circular queues.
7. How many types of informed search method are in artificial intelligence?
Explanation: The four types of informed search method are best-first search, Greedy best-first search, A* search and memory bounded heuristic search.
8. Greedy search strategy chooses the node for expansion in ___________
Explanation: Sometimes minimum heuristics can be used, sometimes maximum heuristics function can be used. It depends upon the application on which the algorithm is applied.
9. What is disadvantage of Greedy Best First Search?
Explanation: The disadvantage of Greedy Best First Search is that it can get stuck in loops. It is not optimal.
10. Searching using query on Internet is, use of ___________ type of agent.
Explanation: Refer to the definitions of both the type of agent.