AI Neural Networks MCQ
This section focuses on "Neural Networks" in Artificial Intelligence. These Multiple Choice Questions (mcq) should be practiced to improve the AI skills required for various interviews (campus interviews, walk-in interviews, company interviews), placements, entrance exams and other competitive examinations.
1. Who was the inventor of the first neurocomputer?
Explanation: The inventor of the first neurocomputer, Dr. Robert Hecht-Nielsen.
2. How many types of Artificial Neural Networks?
Explanation: There are two Artificial Neural Network topologies : FeedForward and Feedback.
3. In which ANN, loops are allowed?
Explanation: FeedBack ANN loops are allowed. They are used in content addressable memories.
4. What is the full form of BN in Neural Networks?
Explanation: The full form BN is Bayesian networks and Bayesian networks are also called Belief Networks or Bayes Nets.
5. What is the name of node which take binary values TRUE (T) and FALSE (F)?
Explanation: Boolean nodes : They represent propositions, taking binary values TRUE (T) and FALSE (F).
6. What is an auto-associative network?
Explanation: An auto-associative network is equivalent to a neural network that contains feedback. The number of feedback paths(loops) does not have to be one.
7. What is Neuro software?
Explanation: Neuro software is powerful and easy neural network.
8. Neural Networks are complex ______________ with many parameters.
Explanation: Neural networks are complex linear functions with many parameters.
9. Which of the following is not the promise of artificial neural network?
Explanation: The artificial Neural Network (ANN) cannot explain result.
10. The output at each node is called_____.
Explanation: The output at each node is called its activation or node value.