Artificial Intelligence Fuzzy Logic MCQ
This section focuses on "Fuzzy Logic" in Artificial Intelligence. These Multiple Choice Questions (mcq) should be practiced to improve the AI skills required for various interviews (campus interviews, walk-in interviews, company interviews), placements, entrance exams and other competitive examinations.
1. What is Fuzzy Logic?
Explanation: Fuzzy Logic (FL) is a method of reasoning that resembles human reasoning.
2. How many output Fuzzy Logic produce?
Explanation: The conventional logic block that a computer can understand takes precise input and produces a definite output as TRUE or FALSE, which is equivalent to human's YES or NO.
3. Fuzzy Logic can be implemented in?
Explanation: It can be implemented in hardware, software, or a combination of both.
4. The truth values of traditional set theory is ____________ and that of fuzzy set is __________
Explanation: Refer the definition of Fuzzy set and Crisp set.
5. How many main parts are there in Fuzzy Logic Systems Architecture?
Explanation: It has four main parts.
6. Each element of X is mapped to a value between 0 and 1. It is called _____.
Explanation: each element of X is mapped to a value between 0 and 1. It is called membership value or degree of membership.
7. How many level of fuzzifier is there?
Explanation: There is 5 level to fuzzifier
8. Fuzzy Set theory defines fuzzy operators. Choose the fuzzy operators from the following.
Explanation: The AND, OR, and NOT operators of Boolean logic exist in fuzzy logic, usually defined as the minimum, maximum, and complement;
9. The room temperature is hot. Here the hot (use of linguistic variable is used) can be represented by _______
Explanation: Fuzzy logic deals with linguistic variables.
10. What action to take when IF (temperature=Warm) AND (target=Warm) THEN?
Explanation: IF (temperature=Warm) AND (target=Warm) THEN No_change