Accenture Verbal Ability Questions And Answers
Accenture Verbal Ability MCQs : This section focuses on "Verbal Ability" for Accenture Exam. These Verbal Ability MCQs are asked in previous Accenture placements/recruitment exams and will help you to prepare for upcoming Accenture drives.
1. Choose the Synonyms of the following words : Receptacle
Explanation: Receptacle : a hollow object used to contain something.
2. A ________ decency must always be maintained in behaviour, no matter who is before you.
Explanation: Each person has inside a basic decency and goodness. If he listens to it and acts on it, he is giving a great deal of what it is the world needs most. It is not complicated but it takes courage. It takes courage for a person to listen to his own goodness and act on it.
3. The public relations agency ______________ out all the stops to ensure a ______________ attendance at the gala.
Explanation: Pulled put all stops is an idiom which means To make every possible effort.
4. Identify the error sentence.
Explanation: The correct sentence is, Fly me to the moon, let me play among.
5. Fill in the Blanks. Find out one word that is to be fitted in both the sentences I & II to make it meaningful.
I. Diane tried to ______ her father into letting her drive the family car.
II. He stooped to the evil of hypocrisy with others, skeptical of their innocence which he could ______ so easily.
Explanation: Cajole: influence or urge by gentle urging or flattering.
6. In the end, Maya decided __ leave with Raj.
Explanation: In the end, Maya decided to leave with Raj.
7. Idioms and Phrases : To set ones face against.
Explanation: To set ones face against: strongly disapprove.
8. Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical error in it. The error, if any will be in one part of the sentence.
Explanation: oldest than the other => older than the other.
9. I go to Madurai by _____ Vaigai Express.
Explanation: I go to Madurai by The Vaigai Express.
10. Find the error.
Explanation: Use of he reason is needless here because we are already using because in the sentence that states the reason.