Wipro Logical Reasoning Ability Questions And Answers
Wipro Logical Reasoning Ability MCQs : This section focuses on "Logical Reasoning" for Wipro Exam. These Logical Reasoning Ability MCQs are asked in previous Wipro placements/recruitment exams and will help you to prepare for upcoming Wipro drives.
1. In a certain language"PARAMPARA" is written as "RAPPMAARA".
How is "SUDHAKARA" coded in that language?
Explanation: In this question, the first three letters are reversed in the coded word, the next three letters are also reversed and the last three letters are also reversed.
Thus, in PAR-AMP-ARA, PAR become RAP, AMP become PMA and ARA becomes ARA.
2. Introducing a boy, Ralf said, "His mother is the only daughter of my mother-in-law". How is Ralf related to the boy?
Explanation: Mother-in-law only daughter means wife. Thus the statement could be read as His mother is my wife. Thus Ralf must be father of the boy.
3. Babita runs 8 km to the South. Then she turns to her right and walks 4 km. Then again, she turns to her right and runs 8 km forward. How far is she from the starting point?
Explanation: 8 km(towards south) + 4 km(towards right) - 8 km(towards north) = 4 km
4. Dubious : Indisputable
Explanation: The words dubious and indisputable are antonyms of each other.
Similarly, The words avaricious and generous are antonyms of each other.
5. LYING : PERJURY
Explanation: Perjury is an extended form of lying, just as a testimony is an extended form of a statement.
6. Look at this series: 40, 40, 26, 26 , 12 , ? .
What number should come next?
Explanation: Answer is 12. Each number is repeated or firstly 0 is added to each number and then 14 is subtracted from it.
7. What is the value of x in
(0.007/x) = 0.01
Explanation: 0.007/x = .01
x = 0.007/.01
=> 7/10 => 0.7
8. 4359 + 12.457 - __________ = 4200
Explanation: 4359 + 12.457 - x = 4200
x = (4359 + 12.457) – 4200
x = 4371.457 – 4200
x = 171.457
9. Arrange the words given below in a meaningful sequence.
Explanation: The correct order is : 3, 1, 2, 5, 4
10. It is 8.00 p.m., when can Hemant get the next bus for Ramnagar from Dhanpur?
I. Buses for Ramnagar leave after every 30 minutes, till 10 p.m.
II. Fifteen minutes ago, one bus has left for Ramnagar.
Explanation: II reveals that the previous bus had left 7.45 p.m. As given in I, the next bus would leave after 30 minutes i.e. at 8.15 p.m.