Rasberry Pi MCQ Questions And Answers
This section focuses on "Rasberry Pi" in Internet of Things (IOT). These Multiple Choice Questions (mcq) should be practiced to improve the Internet of Things (IOT) skills required for various interviews (campus interviews, walk-in interviews, company interviews), placements, entrance exams and other competitive examinations.
1. The Raspberry Pi is defined as the?
Explanation: The Raspberry Pi is defined as the mini computer.
2. Raspberry Pi consists of a _______ quad-core processor or microprocessor.
Explanation: It consists of a 64-bit quad-core processor or microprocessor.
3. Which of the following is true?
Explanation: All of the above statements true statements.
4. How much RAM, the Raspberry Pi has?
Explanation: The Raspberry Pi has about 1GiB of RAM. Here, 1 GiB = 1024 x 1024 x 1024 bytes = (1024)^3 bytes.
5. How many Input/Output pins on board Raspberry Pi3 has?
Explanation: The Raspberry Pi3 has 40 Input/Output pins on board.
6. Which of the following is not a types of Raspberry Pi?
Explanation: The types of Raspberry Pi are Raspberry Pi Alternatives, Raspberry Pi Zero W, and Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+.
7. Which operating system Raspberry Pi has?
Explanation: The foundation of Raspberry Pi provides an operating system such as Linux. It also provides a non-Linux operating system, such as OpenBSD, NetBSD, HelenOS, etc.
8. Does Raspberry Pi need external hardware?
Explanation: The RPi can be used without additional hardware (except perhaps a power supply of some kind), it won’t be much use as a general computer. As with any normal PC, it is likely you need some additional hardware.
9. What do we use to connect TV to RPi?
Explanation: HD TV and most LCD Monitors can be connected using a full-size male HDMI cable, and with an inexpensive adapter if DVI is used. HDMI version 1.4 cable is recommended.
10. What are the parameters that are default values?
Explanation: Port_Name: Linux automatically assigns different names for different types of serial connectors