IOT MCQ Questions and Answers
This section focuses on "basic" of Internet of Things (IOT). These Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) should be practiced to improve the Internet of Things (IOT) skills required for various interviews (campus interviews, walk-in interviews, company interviews), placements, entrance exams and other competitive examinations.
1. IoT stands for?
Explanation: IoT stands for Internet of Things, which means accessing and controlling daily usable equipments and devices using Internet.
2. Which of the following is true about IoT?
Explanation: Both A and B is true statements.
3. IoT is an advanced automation and analytics system which deals with?
Explanation: All of the above statements true statements.
4. Which of the following is not an advantage of IoT?
Explanation: Security : IoT creates an ecosystem of constantly connected devices communicating over networks. The system offers little control despite any security measures. This leaves users exposed to various kinds of attackers.
5. Active Engagement Features of IOT means?
Explanation: Active Engagement : Much of today's interaction with connected technology happens through passive engagement. IoT introduces a new paradigm for active content, product, or service engagement.
6. In Which year, the term "Internet of things" was coined?
Explanation: The term Internet of things was coined in 1999,
7. The term "Internet of things" was coined by?
Explanation: The term Internet of things was coined by Kevin Ashton of Procter & Gamble, later MIT Auto-ID Center, in 1999, though he prefers the phrase Internet for things.
8. The number of elements in the Open IoT Architecture?
Explanation: The 7 main elements are : sensor middleware (X-GSN), cloud data storage, scheduler, service delivery and utility manager, request definition, request presentation, configuration and monitoring.
9. In SOA, Service is termed as __________
Explanation: Services are termed as business services. They are self-contained and logical.
10. API enables services portability between ____________
Explanation: API enables services portability between sysyems, I.e., service may be allocated to end-systems or servers, with possible relocation and replication throughout its lifecycle.