Arduino MCQ Questions And Answers
This section focuses on "Arduino" in Internet of Things (IOT). These Multiple Choice Questions (mcq) should be practiced to improve the Internet of Things (IOT) skills required for various interviews (campus interviews, walk-in interviews, company interviews), placements, entrance exams and other competitive examinations.
1. In Arduino IDE, IDE stands for?
Explanation: Arduino consists of a circuit board, which can be programed (referred to as a microcontroller) and a ready-made software called Arduino IDE (Integrated Development Environment).
2. Which of the following is true about Arduino?
Explanation: All of the above statements true statements.
3. Does Arduino is open-source?
Explanation: Arduino is a prototype platform (open-source)
4. Arduino is a prototype based on an easy-to-use?
Explanation: Arduino is a prototype platform (open-source) based on an easy-to-use hardware and software.
5. How many Analog Inputs does Arduino Uno R3 has?
Explanation: Arduino Uno R3 has 6 Analog Inputs.
6. Which of the following is the Programming Interface for Arduino mini 05?
Explanation: FTDI-Compatible Header is the Programming Interface for Arduino mini 05.
7. What is the UART value for LilyPad Arduino simple board?
Explanation: The UART value for LilyPad Arduino simple board is 0.
8. How many types of arduinos do we have?
Explanation: There are 4 Arduino boards and 4 Arduino shields that fit on top of Arduino compatible boards to provide additional capability like connecting to the internet, motor controller, LCD screen controlling etc.,.
9. A program written with the IDE for Arduino is called _________
Explanation: Sketches are saved on the development computer as text files with the file extension .ino. Arduino software (IDE) pre-1.0 saved sketches with the extension file .pde.
10. How many digital pins are there on the UNO board?
Explanation: It has 14 digital pins input/output pins of which 6 can be used as PWM output, 6 analog inputs, a USB connection, a power jack, a reset button and more.