Polymer - Tutorial
Questioning Is The Beginning Of Intelligence
This tutorial covers most of the topics required for a basic understanding of Polymer.js and to get a feel of how it works.This Polymer.js course also includes templating and styling support to create rich UI for web pages.
Advantage of Polymer.js
This are the advantages of polymer over other libraries and frameworks.
1. The polymer provides rich support for web components and is open-source.
2. The polymer supports shadow DOM.
3. The polymer supports shady DOM.
4. It supports ES6 specifications
5. Creation of a new custom element in polymer.js library is very easy.
6. User can understand the concepts of polymerjs very easily.
7. It provides both one-way and two-way data binding.
User defined HTML tags are known as custom elements.
We can create our own custom elements with our own functionality and style later we can reuse it anywhere in the web application.