Publicis Sapient Logical Reasoning Questions & Answers
Publicis Sapient Logical Reasoning MCQs : This section focuses on "Logical Reasoning" for Publicis Sapient Exam. These Logical Reasoning MCQs are asked in previous Publicis Sapient placements/recruitment exams and will help you to prepare for upcoming Publicis Sapient drives.
1. Answer the following questions as per the best of your ability : Shyama is taller than Abhay, Ranjan is taller than Chandra but shorter than Veena, Abhay is shorter than Chandra and Chandra is taller than Shyama, then who is the tallest among them?
2. Sudhir remembers that the birthday if his wife Sonam is certainly after 10th of April but before 16th of April whereas Sudhir's brother-in-law remembers that his sister Sonam was born after 14th of April but before 17th of April in the year 1968. If both of them are true, on which date in April is Sonam's birthday?
Explanation: Clearly the birthday of sudhir's wife is between 14th & 16th April i.e. 15th April.
3. Pointing towards a woman Piyush said,"She is the only daughter of my brother-in-law's mother-in-law". How is Piyush related to that woman (he is directly related with the woman)?
Explanation: Piyush is the brother of the woman.
4. If WATER is written as 'YCVGT' , then then what is written as 'HKTG'?
Explanation: Move two letter backward (-2)
5. A lady meets a person in the market who is the wife of the brother of her husband. How is the lady related to the person?
6. Kunal walks 10 kilometers towards North. From there, he walks 6 kilometers towards South. Then, he walks 3 kilometers towards East. How far and in which direction is he with reference to his starting point?
Explanation: OC = √(4^2 + 3^2)
Oc = 5 km (North-East)
7. The Education Secretary said that it was extremely necessary that the professional researchers alone with practising school teachers conduct the practical research. Conclusions
Explanation: School education is quite a specialised field and so long as teachers are not trained, the standard of education cannot be qualitatively better
8. 1. Caste 2. Family 3. Newly married couple 4. Clan 5. Species
Explanation: Newly married Couple Family Caste Clan Species : 3 2 1 4 5
9. Arrange the words given below in a meaningful sequence. 1. Leaves 2. Branch 3. Flower 4. Tree 5. Fruit
Explanation: 4, 2, 5, 1, 3
10. Pointing to a man, a lady said, "he is the son of my husband's daughter". How is the man related to this lady?
Explanation: The man is grandson of the lady