LTI Logical Reasoning Questions And Answers
LTI Logical Reasoning MCQs : This section focuses on "Logical Reasoning" for LTI Exam. These Logical Reasoning MCQs are asked in previous LTI placements/recruitment exams and will help you to prepare for upcoming LTI drives.
1. Consider the series 3, 7, 23, 95, ?. What is the value of ?
Explanation: The pattern is x2+1,x3+2,x4+3,....
so, the missing term=95x5+4= 479
Explanation: First the lowermost flat part of the second
3. Lake, Sea, River, Pool, Pond. Pick the odd one out
Explanation: A river flows from source to destination unlike the other water-bodies which are at constant geographical location.
4. Complete the series by choosing the appropriate option : E, F, G, H, J, K, L, N, O, _?_
Explanation: After consecutive 4 alphabets one is skipped and then after 3 , next miss would happen after 2 alphabets, i.e. p will be missed and so next letter would be Q.
5. If SACHIN is coded as UDGMOU, then DHONI is coded as:
Explanation: DHONI is coded as FKSSO
6. If Anand is the brother of Bimala; Bimala is the sister of Chetan; and Chetan is the father of D, how D is related to Anand?
Explanation: Here male → ‘+’ and female → ‘–‘
As gender of D is not known so D is either Nephew or Niece of Anand.
7. Aman, a man shows his friend a woman sitting in a park and says that she is the daughter of my paternal grandfather’s only son. How is that woman related to Aman?
Explanation: Clearly that woman is Aman’s sister.
8. All men are vertebrates. Some mammals are vertebrates. Which of the following conclusions drawn from the above statement is correct?
Explanation: From the given conclusions only ‘Some vertebrates are mammals’ is true as it is definite but the other are not definite.
9. Select the correct option that fills the blank to make the sentence meaningfully complete: The ruling party will have to put its own house ……… order.
Explanation: The ruling party will have to put its own house in order.
10. Once he has signed the agreement, he won't be able to …..
Explanation: Once he has signed the agreement, he won't be able to back out