Amdocs Logical Reasoning Questions And Answers
Amdocs Logical Reasoning MCQs : This section focuses on "Logical Reasoning" for Amdocs Exam. These Logical Reasoning MCQs are asked in previous Amdocs placements/recruitment exams and will help you to prepare for upcoming Amdocs drives.
1. Choose the odd one.
Explanation: The shape of the saucer different from others
2. Find the correct choice : rst-vrs-uv-stu-rst--
Explanation: You have to put all the options one by one in the question and you will see the fourth option when filled in the blanks becomes rstuvrstuvrstuvrstuv.
3. In a row of ten girls, when Swapna was shifted by two places towards the left, she became fourth from the left end. What was her earlier position from the left end of the row?
Explanation: The number of boys in the row = 10. =>10-2-1 = 7th from the left
4. If 'A$B' means ' A is father of B ' and 'A#B' means ' A is daughter of B ' and 'A@B' means ' A is sister of B ' then how is K related to Lin "H@K$L#M" ?
Explanation: K related to Lin : Husband
5. A drives 10 km towards east and turns to the right hand and drives 3 km. Then he drives towards west (turning at his right) 3 km. He then turns to his left and drives 2 km. Finally he turns to his right and travels 7 km. How far is he from his starting point and in which direction would he be?
Explanation: In paper left-turn and right-right can be easily memorized as
left-turn -> anticlockwise
right-turn -> clockwise
and directions can be memorized by India Map,
North (Kashmir) will be always top in the paper (in Map) & the opposite will be south.
East will be Assam or Gujarat will be West
OR Right-hand side is East and the left-hand side is West
6. If in a certain Code BOOKLET is written as DSUSVQH , then how ANSWER written in that code?
Explanation: BOOKLET =>D(+2) S(+4) U(+6) S(+8) V(+10) Q(+12) H(+14)
According to that only, ANSWER=> CRYEOD
7. Select the right option from the given alternatives:
A man travels 3 kms to the west, turns left and goes 3 kms, turns right and goes 1 km, again turns
right and goes 3 kms. How far is he from the starting point?
Explanation: 4kms is the correct answer.
8. Arrange the words given below in a meaningful sequence: 1. Cut 2. Put on 3. Mark 4. Measure 5. Tailor
Explanation: 4, 3, 1, 5, 2 is correct answer
9. Question: How many children does M have ?
H is the only daughter of X who is wife of M.
K and J are brothers of M.
Explanation: From I, we conclude that H is the only daughter of M. But this does not indicate that M has no son. The information given in II is immaterial.
10. If A + B means A is the brother of B; A – B means A is the sister of B and A x B means A is the father of B. Which of the following means that C is the son of M?
Explanation: M x N => M is the father of N
N – C => N is the sister of C
and C + F => C is the brother of F.
Hence, M is the father of C or C is the son of M.
11. Fill the blank in the middle of the series or end of the series : ELFA, GLHA, ILJA, _____, MLNA
Explanation: The second and forth letters in the series, L and A, are static. The first and third letters consist of an alphabetical order beginning with the letter E.