Java Interview Questions
This website contains Java interview questions with answers. We have given Java interview questions faced by freshers and experienced in real interviews in IT industries.Dear readers, these Java Programming Interview questions have been specially designed so that you can get acquainted with the nature of the questions you may be ask during your interview.
1. What is JAVA?
2. Major Differences between JAVA and C++?
3. What are the features in JAVA?
4. What do you understand by Java virtual machine?
5. What is the difference between JDK, JRE, and JVM?
6.How many types of memory areas are allocated by JVM?
7. What is JIT compiler?
8. What are the main differences between the Java platform and other platforms?
9. What is classloader?
10. What is the default value of the local variables?
11. What are the various access specifiers in Java?
12. Can we Overload or Override static methods in java ?
13. What are the advantages of Packages in Java?
14. What is object-oriented paradigm?
15. What is the constructor?
16. Does constructor return any value?
17. How many types of constructors are used in Java?
18. What is the static block?
19. What is the static method?
20. What are the main uses of this keyword?
21. Which class is the superclass for all the classes?
22. What is aggregation?
23. What is composition?
24. Why does Java not support pointers?
25. What are the main uses of the super keyword?
26. What is the difference between the final method and abstract method?
27. What is the difference between compile-time polymorphism and runtime polymorphism?
28. What is the difference between static binding and dynamic binding?
29. What is the abstraction?
30. What is the abstract class?
Also check :