DXC Logical Reasoning Questions And Answers
DXC Logical Reasoning MCQs : This section focuses on "Logical Reasoning" for DXC Exam. These Logical Reasoning MCQs are asked in previous DXC placements/recruitment exams and will help you to prepare for upcoming DXC drives.
1. If CANDLE is coded as EDRIRL, how can FRIEND be written in that code?
Explanation: See the code, the first letter is the second alphabet, the second letter is the third alphabet, the third letter is the fourth alphabet and so on after the corresponding letter in the word.
2. Anu is Babita's sister. Geeta is Babita's mother. Deepak is Geeta's father. Ekta is Deepak's mother. Then, how is Anu related to Deepak?
Explanation: Anu is the sister of Babita and Babita is the daughter of Geeta. So Anu is the daughter of Geeta. Also, Deepak is the father of Geeta. So, Anu is the granddaughter of Deepak.
3. Find the relationship of words in the following questions: Odometer: Mileage, Compass:
Explanation: Both are the instruments, Odometer is used to measure speed while Compass is used to determine direction.
4. At what time between 7.02 and 8.02 will the hands of a watch be in the straight line but no together?
Explanation: ( 5 (7) - 30) * 12/11
= 60 / 11
therefore it is equal to 5 and 5/11 minutes
5. Statement: All Christians are Jews. No Jew is a Hindu. Every Hindu is an Eskimo.
Conclusion: Therefore some Eskimos are not Christians.
Explanation: At least those Hindus who are Eskimo's will not be Christians.
6. Select the right option from the given alternatives : WOLLS: XPMMT :: PILOT : ?
7. Pointing to a man, a lady said, he is the son of my husband s daughter. How is the man related to this lady?
Explanation: The son of my husband s daughter - GRANDSON.
8. Find the odd word:
Explanation: Daisy, Hibiscus, and Violet are the names of the flower and Basswood is the name of a tree.
9. How many times do the hands of a clock coincide in a day?
Explanation: The hands of a clock coincide 11 times in every 12 hours (Since between 11 and 1, they coincide only once, i.e., at 12 o'clock). The hands overlap about every 65 minutes, not every 60 minutes. The hands coincide 22 times in a day.
10. 1, 2, 6, 24, ?, 720
Explanation: The given series is the pattern x1, x2, x3, x4, .............
so, the missing term = 24 x 5 = 120