Cocubes Logical and Analytical Reasoning Questions And Answers
Cocubes Logical and Analytical Reasoning MCQs : This section focuses on "Logical and Analytical Reasoning" of Cocubes Exam. These Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) should be practiced to prepare for Cocubes Exam, entrance exams and other competitive examinations.
I. Majority of the students in the college expressed their opinion against the college authority's decision to break away from the university and become autonomous.
II. The university authorities have expressed their inability to provide grants to its constituent colleges.
Explanation: Clearly, the university's decision to refuse grant to the colleges must have triggered the college authority to become autonomous.
2. What should come in place of question mark (?) in the following series based on the above arrangement?
3K4, $E9, FBH, ?
Explanation: I @ W is correct answer
3. Statement: If all the saucepans were made with diamond we could never fry eggs.
Conclusion: Therefore, no saucepan is made with diamond.
Explanation: Since we can fry eggs we can conclude that there must be at least one saucepan that is not made of diamond. Hence, to say that NO saucepan is made of diamond is very drastic, though possible.
4. If wind is called stone, stone is called water, water is called breeze, breeze is called rain, rain is called hot and hot is called cold in a certain language, what do we wash our hands with, in that language?
Explanation: We wash our hands with water and water is called breeze.
So therefore we wash our hands with breeze
5. Pointing to a girl in the photograph, Ajay said, Her mother's brother is the only son of my mother's father. How is the girl's mother related to Ajay?
Explanation: Only son of Ajay's mother's father -- Ajay's maternal uncle.
So, the girl's maternal uncle is Ajay's maternal uncle.
Thus, the girl's mother is Ajay's aunt.
6. Cup is to coffee as the bowl is to:
Explanation: Coffee goes into a cup and soup goes into a bowl. Choices a and b are incorrect because they are other utensils. The answer is not choice d because the word food is too general.
7. ADWZ:FIBE :: KNPM:
Explanation: 5 is added (or) the fifth letter is taken from the letter we take.
8. Pointing to a man ,Shailesh said "his father is the only son of my father". How is Shailesh related to man?
Explanation: Shailesh father to man
9. Find the odd one out: 7, 8, 12, 20, 37, 62
Explanation: The sequence is 7 + 1^2=8, 8 + 2^2=12, 12 + 3^2=21
10. Find the odd set - (16,9),(36,49),(25,32),(64,81)
Explanation: (25,32). In all others, the two given numbers are squares of consecutive natural numbers.