VSAM Interview Questions & Answers
Virtual Storage Access Method (VSAM) is an IBM DASD file storage access method, first used in the OS/VS1, OS/VS2 Release 1 and Release 2 operating systems, later used throughout the Multiple Virtual Storage architecture and now in z/OS. Here you will find the most commonly asked VSAM interview questions with answers which are faced by interviewee. Also these questions will get you acquainted with the nature of the questions you may be ask during your interview.
1. What is VSAM?
2. What are dataset types in VSAM?
3. Explain DEFINE CLUSTER command in VSAM?
4. How to Delete a Cluster in vsam?
5. What is REPRO Command?
6. What are the advantages of VSAM?
7. What are the disadvantages of VSAM
8. What is Control Interval?
9. What is Fixed-length RRDS?
10. What is Variable-length RRDS?
Also check :