Agile Methodology Interview Questions & Answers
In software development, agile practices involve discovering requirements and developing solutions through the collaborative effort of self-organizing and cross-functional teams and their customer/end user. Here you will find the most commonly asked Agile Methodology interview questions with answers which are faced by interviewee. Also these questions will get you acquainted with the nature of the questions you may be ask during your interview.
1. What is Agile Methodology?
2. What are the Roles in Agile?
3. What is a User Story?
4. What is Acceptance Criteria?
5. What are the Advantage and Disadvantage of Agile Methodology?
6. What is Daily Stand-up?
7. What is the Agile Project Management?
8. Who is involved in releasing the plan?
9. What is Velocity Calculation?
10. What is a Task capacity?
Also check :