DB2 Interview Questions & Answers
Db2 is a family of data management products, including database servers, developed by IBM. They initially supported the relational model, but were extended to support object–relational features and non-relational structures like JSON and XML. Here you will find the most commonly asked Db2 interview questions with answers which are faced by interviewee. Also these questions will get you acquainted with the nature of the questions you may be ask during your interview.
1. What is DB2?
2. What are the features of DB2?
3. How to Creating database in DB2?
4. What is Bufferpools in DB2?
5. What are benefits of tablespaces in databases?
6. What is storage group in DB2?
7. Difference between MS SQL Server and IBM DB2
8. What is the purpose of using COMMIT and ROLL BACK in DB2?
9. What are constraints and how many types of constraints there in DB2?
10. What is the DBRM?
Also check :