Apache Flume Interview Questions & Answers
Apache Flume is a distributed, reliable, and available software for efficiently collecting, aggregating, and moving large amounts of log data. It has a simple and flexible architecture based on streaming data flows. Here you will find the most commonly asked Apache Flume interview questions with answers which are faced by interviewee. Also these questions will get you acquainted with the nature of the questions you may be ask during your interview.
1. What is Apache Flume?
2. What are the features of Flume?
3. What is a Flume Agent?
4. What is Flume Event?
5. How many types of data flow in Apache Flume?
6. What are the Disadvantage of Apache Flume?
7. What are the Apache Flume Applications?
8. What is Channel Selectors?
9. What is the use of Sink Processors?
10. What is the use of Interceptors?
Also check :