CICS Interview Questions & Answers
CICS (Customer Information Control System) is a family of mixed-language application servers that provide online transaction management and connectivity for applications on IBM mainframe systems under z/OS and z/VSE. CICS family products are designed as middleware and support rapid, high-volume online transaction processing. Here you will find the most commonly asked CICS interview questions with answers which are faced by interviewee. Also these questions will get you acquainted with the nature of the questions you may be ask during your interview.
1. What is CICS?
2. What is the IBM 3270 Terminal?
3. What is a Program control program (PCP)?
4. What is CICS file control?
5. What is Transaction?
6. Differentiate between CESN and CEMT?
7. What is meant by COMMAREA?
8. Can a CICS program call a batch program?
9. What is TSQ in CICS?
10. How are unusual conditions handled in CICS?
Also check :