Top Python Interview Questions
Python is one of the most popular and widely used programming langauge. There are lot of job requirements for python developers in IT Industry. So our team has come up with Top Python Interview Questions to help you. Dear readers, these Python Programming Interview questions have been specially designed so that you can get acquainted with the nature of the questions you may be ask during your interview.
1. What is Python?
2. What are the features of Python?
3. What are identifiers in Python?
4. What are Keywords in Python?
5. What is type conversion in python?
num1=10 num2="20" result=num1+int(num2) print(result)
6. What are functions in python?
def function_name([arg1,...,argn]): #statements [return value] variable_name = function_name([val1,...,valn])
7. How many types of aruments are there in python?
def function_name(arg1, arg2): #statements return result res = function_name(val1, val2)
def function_name(arg1, arg2): #statements return result res = function_name(arg2=val2, arg1=val1)
def function_name(arg1, arg2=default value): #statements return result res = function_name(val1)
def function_name(arg1, arg2, *arg3): #statements return result res = function_name(val1, val2, val3, val4, val5)
8. What are Collections in Python?
9. What is random module?
import random a=20 b=30 print(random.randrange(a,b)) output : Any random number between 20 to 30.
10. What is math module?
11. What is Regular Expression in Python?
12. What is Exception handling in python?
13. What is seek() function in python?
Syntax : file_object.seek(offset,[whence]) //file_object indicates the file object pointer to be navigated //offset indicates which position the file object pointer is to be navigated
14. What is finally in python?
15. What is PEP 8??
16. What is pickling and unpickling in Python?
17. What is namespace in Python?
18. What is lambda in Python?
Syntax => lambda arguments : expression
19. Why we use Lambda Functions?
20. What is unittest in python?
21. What is PYTHONPATH??
22. Is python case sensitive?
23. What is self in Python?
24. What is __init__ in Python?
25. Does Python have OOps concepts?
26. How will you capitalize the first letter of string?
27. What are docstrings in Python?
""" Using docstring as a comment. This code divides 2 numbers """ a=10 b=5 c=a/b print(c) Output :- 2.0
28. What is difference between range and xrange?
|Return list object||Return integer object|
|Access via list method||Access via index|
|Generate all item at once||Generate one item at a time|
|slower for larger range||Faster|
|High memory requirement||Low memory requirement|
|python 2 and python 3||python 2|
29. What are the differences between list and tuple?
|The item surrounded by ||The item surrounded by ()|
|List are mutable in nature||tuple are immutable in nature|
|There are 46 method available for list||There are 33 method available for list|
|In dictionary, we can not use list as keys||In dictionary, we can use tuple as keys|
30. What are the differences between python 2 and 3?
|python 2||python 3|
|ASCII is used||Unicode is used|
|integer size limited to 32 bits||integer size unlimited|
|leak of variable never change||change while using it inside for loop|
|print statement is treated more as statement||print() function is treated as function|
Also check :