Aricent Verbal Ability Questions And Answers
Aricent Verbal Ability MCQs : This section focuses on "Verbal Ability" for Aricent Exam. These Verbal Ability MCQs are asked in previous Aricent placements/recruitment exams and will help you to prepare for upcoming Aricent drives.
1. ERRORS : INEXPERIENCE
Explanation: Since errors could be caused by inexperience, may be losses could be caused by carelessness
2. Have you been more careful, the accident could have been averted.
Explanation: As the sentence talks about the past it is apt to say. 'Had you been more careful ...'.
3. If you cross the line you will be disqualified.
Explanation: No Improvement Needed : If you cross the line you will be disqualified.
4. Synonym of Prolong
Explanation: Prolong means to lengthen in time, or to extend
5. Antonym of Luminous
Explanation: Luminous means radiating or reflecting light, or glowing
Brittle means hard but liable to break easily.
Dim means dark or dull
6. After the heavy rains, the stream became murky; in fact, the water was so cloudy you couldn't see the bottom.
Explanation: The clue word for murky is the word "cloudy".
7. Susan got home very late last night and ________.
Explanation: Susan got home very late last night and is in her room sleeping.
8. Take this medicine and you will get rid ___________ the bad cold
Explanation: Take this medicine and you will get rid of the bad cold
9. I am angry with him ___________ his carelessness.
Explanation: I am angry with him for his carelessness.
10. If you _________ greasy food, you will become fat.
Explanation: If you eat greasy food, you will become fat.