C Interview Questions
1. What is C language?
2. What are the features of C programming language?
3. Explain some real life applications of C programming language?
4. What are the fundamental data types in C programming?
5. What are the return values of printf and scanf?
6. What is difference between i++ and ++i?
7. What is the use of static variable in c?
8. What is volatile keyword?
9. How negative values are stored in c?
10. What is a dangling pointer?
11. Can a program be compiled without a main() function?
12. What is lvalue and rvalue?
13. What are command line arguments?
14. What is recursion?
15. What is the difference between malloc and calloc?
16. What is the difference between Call by Value and Call by Reference?
17. What are header files and its uses?
18. What are the different file extensions involved when programming in C?
19. What is the difference between functions abs() and fabs()?
20. What are actual and formal parameters?
21. What is the difference between structure and union?
22. What is the difference between getchar and getch?
23. What is type casting in c?
24. What is a void pointer?
25. Explain pointers in C programming?
26. What is the use of a semicolon (;) at the end of every program statement?
27. What is the difference between declaration and definition of a function?
28. What is memory leak?
29. What is scope of variable in c?
30. What is the difference between near, far and huge pointers?
Also check :