Top Programming Questions Asked In Interviews
Frequently Asked Programs in Interviews : This section focuses on frequently asked programs in programming interview. These programs should be practiced to improve the coding skills required for various interviews (campus interviews, walk-in interviews), coding rounds etc.
Here for each program you will find solutions in six programming languages : C, C++, Java, Python, C#, PHP with explanation and examples that will help you to understand programs clearly. You will also find algorithms or flowcharts in each program.
List of the most important and commonly asked programs in interviews :-
2. Program to check whether the given number is prime number or not.
3. Program to check whether the given year is leap year or not.
4. Program to count the number of digits in a number.
5. Program to find factorial of a number.
6. Program to find length of a string.
7. Program to check armstrong number.
8. Program to check whether the two strings are anagram of each other or not.
9. Program to find sum of array elements.
10. Program to find smallest element in an array.
11. Program to find largest element in an array.
12. Program to sort array elements in ascending order using bubble sort.
13. Program to sort array elements in descending order using bubble sort.
14. Program to check whether the string is substring of given string or not.
15. Program to search element in array using binary search algorithm.
16. Program to add two matrices.
17. Program to print fibonacci series.
18. Program to check whether the given number is palindrome or not.
19. Program to check whether the given string is pangram or not.
20. Program to sort array elements in ascending order using Insertion Sort.
21. Program to sort array elements in descending order using Insertion Sort.
22. Program to subtract two matrices.
23. Program to reverse a string.
24. Program to find pairs with given sum in an array.
25. Program to count occurrences of a given character in a string.
26. Program to swap two numbers without using temporary variable.
27. Program to print all distinct elements of a given integer array.
28. Program to sort the characters in a given string.
29. Program to check whether a character is vowel or consonant.
30. Program to find GCD of two numbers.
31. Program to find LCM of two numbers.
32. Program to find perfect number.
33. Program to find whether a number is power of two or not.
34. Program to print floyds triangle.