SQL stands for Structured Query Language, used to store, retrieve, and manipulate data from a database. SQL is the standard language for RDBMS. SQL is one of the most commonly used query languages on databases.
1. SQL allow user to access the data from RDMS.
2. SQL allow user to store data.
3. SQL allow user to maipulate data.
4. SQL allow user to create or drop the databases and table.
5. SQL allow user to create function and views in a database.
This tutorial will give you a quick start to SQL. It covers most of the topics required for a basic understanding of SQL and to get a feel for how it works.
1. What is full form of SQL?
Explanation:Structured Query Language is full form of SQL.
2. Which of the following is not RDBMS?
Explanation:Java is not RDMS