C++ Programming Multiple Choice Questions - References
This section focuses on the "References" in C++ programming langauge. These Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) should be practiced to improve the C++ programming skills required for various interviews (campus interview, walk-in interview, company interview), placement, entrance exam and other competitive examinations.
1. Reference is like a?
Explanation: Reference is not like Pointer, Structure, Array.
2. A References is :
Explanation: A References is A Alias to an existing variable.
3. A variable can be declared as reference by putting _______ in the declaration.
4. If a function receives a reference to a variable, can it modify the value of the variable?
Explanation: If a function receives a reference to a variable, it can modify the value of the variable.
5. Through references we can avoid?
Explanation: If we pass it without reference, a new copy of it is created which causes wastage of CPU time and memory. We can use references to avoid this.
6. References can be NULL?
Explanation: References can not be NULL.
7. How many objects reference can refer during its lifetime?
Explanation: reference can refer only one object during its lifetime.
8. Dereference operator is also called as
Explanation: Dereference operator is also called as Offset operator
9. Which operator is used to de-references to an object?
Explanation: No Operator is used to de-references to an object.
10. Which of the following is an advantage of reference?
Explanation: References are safer and easier to use.
Also check :