52. The meaning for Augmenting classes is that:
54. Consider the code snippet given below
var count = [1,,3];
What is the observation made?
Explanation:Array is defined with a null value when no value is mentioned. If you omit a value from an array literal, the omitted element is given an undefined value.
55. Which among the following POSIX signals generate events?
Explanation:The SIGINT is a POSIX signal that generates event. A simple code like below can do a proper clean up and exit on CTRL-C or SIGINT passed from command line / other application to the nodejs app’s ProcessID.
56. What does the interpreter do when you reference variables in other scopes?
57. What must be done in order to implement Lexical Scoping?
58. From which version of IE is canvas supported?
Explanation: The canvas element is not supported by IE before IE9, but it can be reasonably well emulated in IE6, 7, and 8. It is supported from version 4 in chrome and 2 in firefox.
59. How many parameters does the method plot() accept?
Explanation: Plot() is a generic function, meaning, it has many methods which are called according to the type of object passed to plot() . The method plot() accepts a total of 9 parameters.
60.What is the purpose of script loading?
Also check :