Web Analytics MCQ Questions And Answers
11. If I want to have an estimate of the number of people who visited my website, which metric should I use?
Explanation: The term Visitor" is a bit misleading as it really represents the number of "devices & browsers" that are assigned a unique random persistent cookie identifier. However
12. Above all, the advantage of competitive intelligence is that it allows you to:
Explanation: There are limits to the competing data you can get - although paid services offer a tremendous amount of insight. Don't forget there are also publicly available information such as annual reports.
13. What would be a good way to segment your data?
Explanation: All of the given options are good ways to segment your data.
14. Which of these marketing efforts would NOT be an effective use of campaign trackers?
Explanation: For traditional media it is ill-advised to use a long URL with a bunch of parameters. Instead, rely on memorable terms such as your brand, slogan, campaign theme, and organic search, or if possible, use an easy-to-remember shortlink.
15. Which of the following reports would identify the entry pages that are contributing the most to your e-commerce revenues?
Explanation: In Google Analytics, the report Behavior/Site Content/Landing Pages, especially when looking at the E-commerce tab, will reveal a wealth of useful information.
16. Which of the following explains the best use for website testing and experimentation?
Explanation: Managers often say they are customer centric"; however
17. Which of the following is a disadvantage of A/B testing?
Explanation: Testing multiple variations, let alone multiple factors, can significantly increase the duration and complexity of the test, often leading to non-statistically valid results.
18. Last-click attribution is defined as:
Explanation: There's a subtle but important difference between a and d. In case of a
19. What is the biggest difference between CPA and CLV analysis
Explanation: Here, what is important is to recognize when to use various analysis techniques to inform different business decisions, at scale.
20. Which metrics would accurately indicate the success of the latest Facebook post?
Explanation: In Facebook terminology, reach" is the number of people who had the opportunity to view your post