Content Marketing Questions And Answers
11. Content marketing is NOT?
Explanation: Although content marketers use social media to distribute content, they also use websites, email newsletters, in-person events, and print.
12. To make the business case for Content Marketing, you must present:
Explanation: You need to build your business case on quantifiable business results your executives will value. You must also be ready to compare the value of Content Marketing with other marketing initiatives.
13. Which of the following is true?
Explanation: All of the above statement are true.
14. Which of the following is NOT a best practice for producing content?
Explanation: Producing thin content with little or no added value MAY have worked before Google's first Panda update in February 2011, but producing low-quality content or shallow pages doesn't work today.
15. Which of the following is NOT a best practice for developing focused, value-added relationships with your influencers?
Explanation: Pay established social media voices to promote your content for you is NOT a best practice for developing focused, value-added relationships with your influencers.
16. Which of the following is false?
Explanation: Both A and B are true.
17. Which group is the MOST likely to resist becoming part of a dedicated Content Marketing group?
Explanation: Public relations is the most likely to resist becoming part of a dedicated Content Marketing group - claiming that PR is focused on media relations.
18. Which of the following are crucial tenets of measurement-focused marketing?
Explanation: Collectively, these points show how better measurement can improve campaign effectiveness, help you get the credit you deserve for your programs and, most importantly, ensure a better return on investment for all of your marketing.
19. If you use a social media analytics tool like True Social Metrics, what can you use it for to get a better understanding of what content is effective - and what isn't?
Explanation: You can also connect True Social Metrics to your Google Analytics account to compare the performance and economic value of all your social media accounts as well as find the most effective social networks for your business.
20. To create a Google-friendly site, which of the following is a step towards giving visitors the information they're looking for?
Explanation: Another new ranking signal helps users find pages that are relevant and mobile-friendly.