SQL Multiple Choice Question - SQL Basic
11. Create table student(name varchar ,id integer) What type of statement is this ?
Explanation: Data Definition language is the language which performs all the operation in defining structure of relation.
12. To remove a relation from an SQL database, we use the ______ command.
Explanation: Drop table deletes the whole structure of the relation .purge removes the table which cannot be obtained again.
13. Updates that violate __________ are disallowed .
Explanation: Integrity constraint has to be maintained in the entries of the relation
14. Which of the following creates temporary relation for the query on which it is defined
Explanation: The with clause provides away of defining a temporary relation whose definition is available only to the query in which the with clause occurs..
15. Which of the following is not a aggregate function ?
Explanation: With is used to create temporary relation and its not a aggregate function.
16. A Database Management System is
Explanation: Database Management System is Collection of programs to access data
17. Which of the following is not disadvantages of file system to store data?
Explanation: High cost the following is not disadvantages of file system to store data.
18. Which of the following is not a features provided by DBMS?
Explanation: Utilities for performance analysis and logging features not provided by DBMS
19. A relational database consists of a collection of
Explanation: A relational database consists of a collection of Tables.
20. The set of permitted values of an attribute is called
Explanation: The set of permitted values of an attribute is called Column.
Also check :