Software Testing MCQ Questions & Answers
11. _____ is the process of evaluating a system or its component(s) with the intent to find whether it satisfies the specified requirements or not.
Explanation: Testing is the process of evaluating a system or its component(s) with the intent to find whether it satisfies the specified requirements or not.
12. Test Automation __________ the testing time.
Explanation: Test Automation reduces the testing time
13. SDLC stands for?
Explanation: Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
14. Validation is a process is done by?
Explanation: Validation is a process is done by testers
15. Verification has a?
Explanation: It has static activities, as it includes collecting reviews, walkthroughs, and inspections to verify a software.
16. Validation occurs after verification
Explanation: Validation occurs after verification and mainly involves the checking of the overall product.
17. Which of the following term describes testing?
Explanation: Software testing is the process of evaluation a software item to detect differences between given input and expected output
18. What is Cyclomatic complexity?
Explanation: Cyclomatic complexity measures the amount of decision logic in the program module.Cyclomatic complexity gives the minimum number of paths that can generate all possible paths through the module
19. Alpha testing is done at
Explanation: Alpha testing takes place at the developer’s end. Developers observe the users and note problems. Alpha testing is testing of an application when development is about to complete. Minor design changes can still be made as a result of alpha testing
20. What are the various Testing Levels?
Explanation: Unit, system, integration testing all of them are levels in testing.