Hexaware Verbal Ability Questions And Answers
Hexaware Verbal Ability MCQs : This section focuses on "Verbal Ability" for Hexaware Exam. These Verbal Ability MCQs are asked in previous Hexaware placements/recruitment exams and will help you to prepare for upcoming Hexaware drives.
1. Choose the most appropriate option : Which word describes something different from the others?
Explanation: Harm is the odd word here
2. Iago fell prey to his own__________.
Explanation: Machinations signify conspiracy or secret schemes. It is therefore, the most appropriate option.
3. Choose the Synonyms of the following words : Explicitly
4. Choose the phrase in the given sentence which is a mistake : I am convinced, after spending my entire professional / life in managing the hospital, that private / enterprise cannot replace government/hospitals for rural healthcare.
Explanation: it should be ‘hospitals’ instead of ‘hospital’.
5. Each consist of two words which have a certain relationship to each other followed by four pairs of related words, Select the pair which has the same relationship : FILTER:WATER
6. Sita’s heart …… at the sight of the beautiful diamond necklace
Explanation: Sita’s heart leapt at the sight of the beautiful diamond necklace
7. Choose the Antonyms of the following words : Loquacious
8. Given these constraints, however, we should /not be surprised if India’s economic / growth remains volatile and benefits a / relatively small section of ours population.
Explanation: Replace ‘ours’ with ‘our’.
9. In the following s choose the word which is the exact OPPOSITE of the given words : VANITY
Explanation: Humility the word which is the exact OPPOSITE of the given words VANITY